Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

Waking up with a sore throat this morning, I didn't have high hopes of a fun day.  But, thanks to Robert for letting me take actual Nyquil last night and getting up with Ethan this morning.  This was a big help to sleep it off.  Great husband award for the day!

While waiting for Martin to come over for dinner, we had a little fun with Ethan in efforts to get that perfect Christmas tree shot.  Congratulations to those parents that are able to do this.  It is no small feat!  My trick to getting what I did?  I was browsing the Nick Jr. website, as all adults do.  And what do I find?  Bubble Guppies ornaments that I can print out on cardstock, cut out, and go to town.  I was worried he may not be interested in them.  Man was I wrong.  Ethan had a great time playing with these.  His face lit up when he saw them!  He recognized immediately, Gil, Nonny, BubblePuppy, and the gang.  We played for thirty minutes or more placing them on the tree and taking them back off. 

This precious face!
 

So proud of himself

Yes, Dad, I will take another to add

This looks like a good spot




 

This gives me an inclination he is going to love what Santa has in-store for him.  Christmas this year is definitely more interesting.  A lot busier.  And a lot more fun!  I love watching him discover the fun things to do around this time of year!

And this is just from a night or two ago.  He really doesn't sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment