Monday, November 18, 2013

Ethan has an announcement!



Ethan, Robert, and I are happy to announce that we will be welcoming baby #2 in June. We look forward to adding to our happy little family. After an exhausting first trimester my energy is finally coming back to me, most days, and things are going well. So far it is fairly similar to my first pregnancy. No morning sickness, protein and salt type cravings, and very tired.




We have told Ethan that he will be a big brother and that there is a baby in Mommy's belly. I am not sure that he quite understands.  But, each time I ask him about it he points to my belly. So something is sticking. But, we know that he will make a great big brother.



We had family photos taken for our Christmas card over the weekend. Luckily, we were able to squeeze some announcement photos in there too. Thanks to Martin Davis for helping us share our big news and capturing such precious moments of our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment