Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ethan's First Christmas Program

Tonight we witnessed the most adorable display of Christmas spirit we have ever seen. There is truly nothing cuter than a bunch of two, three, and four year old's singing Christmas Songs. The program was put on by Ethan's Mother's Day Out at church. They performed their musical numbers by age and classes. Our little two year old got to sing Happy Birthday, Jesus, The Bible Bears Song, and Ring the Bells. There may not have been much singing on his part but, he did a great job on the dancing. Robert and I were worried once he saw us he would come running to us. We were pleasantly surprised. He saw us from the stage, got really excited, and waved to us. He was happy as he could be up there on stage. I am very upset with myself that I forgot to put the SD card back in my camera. But, I guess that's what my iPhone is for., which is why some are a little grainy.


He caught sight of us walking in and he had to stop by for a hug.

This was towards the end when he was up there saying "Ethan playing on Staaaage!"




He was so excited when he spotted us from the stage.



Grandma and Grandpa made it out to see him
And Uncle Mike came too

We think he did such a great job. Such a great way to end our first semester of "school".

No comments:

Post a Comment