Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Today was my last Mother's Day with just one boy to call my own. I had a really great weekend celebrating with everyone. Yesterday, Ethan and I had dinner with Gaga, Aunt Carissa, and Macy. Ethan had a great time entertaining Macy.


Today, we had lunch and a lot of water fun at Uncle Chris's house. The kids seemed to have a great time chasing one another through the water weasel and playing on the Princess slip and slide.







Even Uncle Mike got in on the action

Love his face in this one!



He was a little tired when we were done. He slept the whole way home and then fell back asleep when we got home. Bedtime was not easy. But, this picture makes it all ok.
I hope that everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day. I am grateful to have you all to learn from and help me to be a better mommy to my own. And, of course, I can't forget Robert. He is always good to me, especially on holidays such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment