Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bluebonnet love

The bluebonnets were gorgeous this year. With all of the rain we have had they were in full bloom and so bright! So, why not try to get some adorable pictures of the kids in the fields, right? The kids had different plans. Ethan was so excited about them...until we got there. Macy was so super tired by that time of day. And Brady, well he was just happy to be sitting in a bucket but didn't really want to look at the camera with his precious smile. However, the day before when I took some of the lovely Emma. She was wonderful. I also had a couple of other shoots in the bluebonnets. Somehow, I always get better shots of other people's kids. It's a good thing or I wouldn't get paid.

Here are a few of what I was able to get.

He was definitely the most cooperative of the group

Practicing his roller coaster scream for Disney 


This pretty much sums up the day....most of the my days.

My first little love


Because I couldn't decide how to crop it.



Gaga in a bucket



Ethan's true feeling of the day

A little glitter practice for me.

That face


LOVE these of Emma!




And with the rain I thought it would be a good opportunity to practice some post rain shots too. It wasn't exactly what I was going for but he enjoyed himself. And, the thunder is rolling in now. Maybe I will give it another go in the next day or two.





No comments:

Post a Comment