Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ethan is 4!

How did this boy turn 4 yesterday? It doesn't seem possible. Wasn't it just days ago we were bringing him home from the hospital trying to figure out this whole parenting thing, not that we have that all figured out yet? Over that past four years this boy has stolen my heart and my sanity. Each passing year brings new adventures and new challenges. The boy makes knows how to make you smile. He is smart, funny, quick witted, and so entertaining.




















Sweet boy, I look forward to continue watching you grow. Your spunk, love, sense of humor, and sweet nature are my favorite things about you. I hope those are things that you never lose and I promise to help you grow. Thank you for being you! Your daddy, brother and I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment