Monday, July 25, 2016

Daily Challenge update: Days 153-175

Man alive am I behind on posting to the blog. But, we have had a busy summer! We just moved into our new house last Monday and are working on getting settled in. As I have bypassed the halfway mark, I have many days that I am lacking inspiration or feeling blah about what I have for the day. But then I have days that the photos are perfect captures. My favorite part of this project is getting re-watch the bond that these boys are creating. This summer has been a lot of Ethan and Brady time. They have grown so close. The first one awake in the morning gets excited for the second to wake up, although they usually wake up pretty close to the same time. There are always hugs right after nap and just before bed. And man does Brady get mad when we drop Ethan at a friend's house. It is precious and this time is fleeting. I musth take it all in. I mean, Ethan started Kindergarten in just 4 weeks. Where did the last 5 years go?!?! But, I digress. Peruse at your leisure. Caution: my kids are crazy! Only about 60ish days to update.

Day 153: Fun with cousins, pop-its and sneaking dinner






Day 154: Sneaking Dinner


Day 155: After dinner ice cream

Day 156: Birthday party fun and roughriders game

















Day 157: Park fun




Day 158: Vehicle week with playdoh

Day 159: Taunting Turk is always fun



Day 160: Summer is exhausting.








 These boys

Day 161: Brady's 1st slush





Day 162: park fun









And solo bath time






Day 163: Arcade fun at D&B





 Day 164: At a month away from moving, he would ask me almost every night if he can take his things with him. Mostly concerned about his cars, books, and Huggsie!



 Day 165

Day 166











Day 167: Splashed fun with friends










Day 168: Letter diving for ocean week. Lasted long enough...






Day 169: Early Father's Day dinner



Day 170: First ball game






Day 171: happy birthday and Happy father's day (separate birthday post to come)

 


Day 172: Splashpad fun with friends, take 2






Day 173




Day 174



Day 175: Happy hour















No comments:

Post a Comment