Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was so much fun to watch their little faces. This was Brady's first year to really enjoy the process. He did, however, tire from the opening and wanted to play with what he knew he had. Ethan loved the whole week. I think he would love if it were Christmas everyday.  Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Mike came over later in the day for Christmas dinner. I was busy prepping so I didn't really get any pictures while they were there, which makes me sad. But we had a great time celebrating Jesus and Grandpa's birthdays.



Ethan loved watching Brady open the present he chose for him. Brady loved it!









The aftermath of the morning.





And of course, happy birthday to Grandpa!!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment