Thursday, March 16, 2017

Brady's Spring Break

I know the week isn't quite over yet......we started potty training this week. I decided day one would be a good day to do my March hour by hour project (take one photo each waking hour). I mean, there is nothing cuter than a toddler butt or a little toddler boy in undies!

8-9 Something the never happens. He slept in!! (most of the week actually)



9-10 Post workout reading. After each book, he would stand up, hold his hand out to me and say "wait, wait, me get mere books."

10-11 Let the potty training begin



11-12 Doing some puzzles in our undies, in the entryway.


12-1 Looking for a snack



1-2 Looking for his magnets



2-3 Waiting....

coloring outside

3-4


4-5


5-6 Doing his homework


6-7 I had a session so I went hunting afterwards. 

7-8


He is doing so great with his potty training. We are four days in and have been able to leave the house the last two days with no accidents. Fingers crossed we are on the road to a diaper free world! He even woke up dry the last two days.

Tomorrow I think we go do something to celebrate this new toddler milestone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment