Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Half Birthday!

Monday was Ethan's 6 month birthday.  We don't have any stats yet because we aren't due back to the doctor until early January.  However, my guess is that he is close to 22 pounds.  As you can see, although he is a very happy and smiley baby, he doesn't always smile for the camera.  He will smile for me or Robert, but not for the camera.  It takes two to get a good shot most of the time.  I can't believe how much he changes on a daily basis.  We have figured out the best incentive for him to crawl scootch -- Turk.  If Turk is on the floor near him he heads directly for him. 


After looking at his new convertible carseat in our living room for more than a week, I finally got it installed today!!  He seems to really like it.  It has a lot more room than the carrier.  The only flaw I have found is his neck doesn't seem as supported.  He doesn't seemed to be bothered by it, but I am. 

                       

We have a busy weekend ahead traveling the metroplex.  I am really looking forward to Ethan's first Christmas with our families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment