Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Time for Thanks

Well, I missed a good Thanksgiving post.  And I am terrible and didn't get any pictures of Ethan on his first Thanksgiving.  Lucky for me Diana got one of him and Emma trying to go down for a nap.  After a delicious Thanksgiving lunch Carissa and I went with all of the Flynn men to the Cowboy game to see them beat Miami while Ethan and Emma stayed with Grandma Flynn and Diana.  It was a great day.  We have so much to be thankful for this year.

Emma making sure that Ethan doesn't escape from his playpen

Pregame action

Carissa and I at the game
All in all Ethan's first Thanksgiving was a successful day.  I am excited for his first Christmas coming up soon.  We may have a mobile baby by then.  He has been trying really hard to crawl over the last few days.  I guess baby proofing is in order soon. 

Here a picture of Ethan's first trip to the park this afternoon.  He seemed to enjoy the swing.



P.S. We had his pictures taken this past weekend.  Look for his Christmas card in your mailbox soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment