Monday, June 10, 2013

A new bed?

After I put Ethan down for his nap today I came downstairs to change clothes to hop on the treadmill (it has been too long).  I decided to upload some pictures first.  A few minutes later I hear "Mama" coming from the upstairs hallway.  Standing there was 3 feet of cuteness at the top of the stairway.  Sigh!!  I pick him up and put him back in and step away.  A few minutes later, the same thing.  So, we tried out the big bed.  That was a no go.  He just wanted to play with Turk and throw himself down on it, yelling "one more" between each time.  I finally put him back in his crib.  I think he may be too tired to climb back out.  I peeked through the crack I left in the door and saw him attempting to scale the corner of the crib.  He seems to have lost energy.  I see him laying down fighting sleep through the monitor as I type.

So, I guess it may be time for the big boy bed transfer.  I hope this goes better than our first attempt at potty training.  Its a good thing I finished getting that bed ready.



And...he sleeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment