Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of Mother's Day Out

Yesterday was Ethan's first day of Mother's Day Out.  He did awesome. Once we got there he found some cars to play with and completely forgot about me.  I don't think he even noticed when I left.

Bye Mom!  
I asked him to smile for a picture for Grandma, he did not want to do that.  He was ready to go home.

First daily activity report
Miss Jennifer, his teacher, said that he was quiet throughout the day but played well.  I am not at all surprised he was quiet. He is like his mother and can sometimes take awhile to warm up to people.  He likes to feel out the crowd before showing his quirkiness.  He painted, colored, played outside, and even took a nap.  I wish I knew how she got him to sleep so easily.

Mommy and Ethan breakfast date after Meet the Teacher last week.
As for me, this week I took advantage and accepted a lunch date with my handsome husband.

Ethan seemed to enjoy his first day.  Let's hope that next week goes just as smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment