Friday, January 17, 2014

It's a BOY!

Last week we had our 20 week sonogram. We are happy to announce there will be more dump trucks, race cars, dinosaurs, and excavators in our near future. I am definitely going to be outnumbered. The doctor said everything else looks great and baby boy is growing as he should be.

Top: showing a thumbs up pose
Bottom: little feet
Top: It's a boy!
Bottom: Side view


This pregnancy is going by so quickly. I can't believe I am already past the halfway mark. Both pregnancies are very similar. I am just more on the tired side this time around. I give Ethan a lot of the credit for that. I have grown a little faster this time around too. That may be due to me being hungry every five minutes!

20 weeks with Baby Boy #2

20 weeks with Ethan
Ethan is still not too sure what is going on. However, he has found a nice new pillow to use at bedtime.

A little bedtime reading
He seems to have found a new BFF too.

And just because he's cute! Here is officer Ethan after school yesterday. They had a police officer come by and they got to see a police car. He thought that was pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment