Thursday, October 9, 2014

A roaring good time

On Wednesday I took the boys to meet some friends at the Heard Museum in McKinney. They are currently featuring a life-size animatronic dinosaur exhibit. I was worried that Ethan would be a little frightened of them. He loved it. And it was nice to get out and spend some time with friends.

Mommy, I want to be a raccoon


Hanging with his buddy, Nate.

Ethan, Nate, and Brandon
They were all saying cheese, no one was looking at the camera




T-Rex was very loud. 



"What kind of dinosaur is this? Let's check the map."
At one point they all three had their maps out "reading" them while they were walking. So cute!

Four boys and a T-Rex

One more ride after lunch
Mom, I think I can reach this tree.
I would say he had fun. He didn't even notice I opened his door for a few minutes.
 And just because he's cute. Brady and I had a some fun today while big brother was at school.


He found himself in the mirror today.


He kept slapping the mirror and laughing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment