Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

What a great Halloween! This is the first year Ethan really 'got' trick or treating. He asked me ALL DAY, "Can we go trick or treating now?", " Is it time to go yet?" He gave us the biggest smile when I asked if he was ready to go get his costume on.

Ethan got to pick the costumes this year. He chose to be a ninja turtle, the orange one, because it is his favorite color. He has not once seen the show or any movie. He just thinks they are pretty cool. So Michaelangelo dictated who wore what color to complete the foursome.

We got started just as the sun was setting. We were able to get a neighbor to take a family picture for us, a rare occurrence.

Hi yaa! He is ready to go!
Heros in a half shell

Cutest little baby ninja

Me and my little boy

Me and my big boy



Love this one.







Trick or treating is hard work!
Shortly after this, Robert took Brady home while Ethan and I ventured on our quest for more goodies. He was pretty happy to have some alone time with me. I was too.

We soon went home though. I knew he was getting tired when he asked to go home. They were both in bed by 8:30. 

We hope everyone else had a great Halloween as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment