Thursday, December 10, 2015

Bible Bears Christmas Program

Tuesday we got to attend the Bible Bears Christmas Programs for both boys. It was a little bittersweet for me. This is Ethan's last year to participate since he will be starting kindergarten next year. I'm tearing up a little bit as I type that. 

This is the first year that Brady got to walk on the stage. His class doesn't perform. They go up and jingle their bells and get introduced by their teacher.

Ethan and his friend, Greyson

This pretty much sums up the class
Ethan's class got to sing three songs. I got a couple of them on video. A lot of them were a little quiet here and there. But, at some point we got to hear everyone loud and clear.


"Merry Chirstmas, My name's Ethan"




The boys had lots of family there too. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Mike, Uncle Chris, and Gaga made it out to watch! We are so glad that everyone got to come and see the boys perform and get ready for Christmas and celebrate the birth of Jesus.


He felt I needed a kiss while taking the picture. Sweet boy.




Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment