Thursday, February 11, 2016

Daily Photo Challenge 29-42

So....I have been shooting everyday. It is getting harder to find something different to shoot each day. On the days I have nothing, one of them will do something silly or even frustrating that will give me a new perspective. These boys definitely keep me on my toes. I can say, a couple of my favorites of them ever have come from these past 2 weeks. Can you find them? I really hope this project is something all four of us will cherish one day. So, here are days 29 thru 42.

366/29 Learning arms


 My first baby is an old man

Enjoying the amazing weather

Mom, Dad, Ethan, Brady, Turk

366/30 I love going to check on him after he falls asleep. Tonight he was cudddled up with good ole Huggsie, looking adorable in his backwards pjs, he wanted to be the backwards man tonight

Because crafting is better with wine

366/31 Playing football with Dad....with a bike helmet on.

We went out to Arbor Hills to play with Huggsie. I wanted make sure to get some with his BFF before he doesn't want them anymore. I told him he could do what he wanted, as long as he took Huggsie with him.








366/32 Fun but chilly morning at the park

So glad the girls told me to turnaround.










366/33 Welcome home, Dad.

366/34 Wednesday's with Brady, Target and haircuts. Ugh, he looks so big.



366/35 Breakfast time

366/36 Watching big brother at swim lessons.

366/37 Who's having more fun?








366/38 Watching big brother's show.

Lord help me.

366/39 He built two airports, one Cali and one Texas. He put Mickey, Minnie, presents and a picture of Emma, Diana, and Chris out. He made airplanes and flew them to the Cali airport. I would say someone is excited about our trip in a few weeks.

Is dinner ready?


366/40 No one cries over spilled milk in our family, or in this case creamer.

366/41 His first time spending his hard earned allowance, it could very well be his Meacum money, at the store. It must be the right toy. With his $3, he had the choice of one Star Wars car or 3 regular hot wheels. He went for the 3 car option.



Playing with his purchase.


Once again, Lord help me. Why can't they just play on the ground? As soon as I turn around, they are both climbing up.

366/42 Valetine's Parties as Bible Bears.
























No comments:

Post a Comment