Thursday, February 11, 2016

Gearing up for Valentine's Day

Today the boys celebrated Valentine's Day at Bible Bears. The boys had such a fun day. I don't have any pictures of Brady for the day since he thinks anytime I come in his classroom it's time to go. Hopefully, the teacher has some. Ethan was so excited.

We had to make his Valentine's Box for his class party this year. I asked him what theme he wanted. He, of course, chose Darth Vader. So, to pinterest I went. We found something that he liked and we did our own little version of it. He loves it! And all of his friends loved it.






Brady's Class Valentine's

Ethan's Class Valentine's
 Since I couldn't get a picture of Brady, here is some of his artwork for the day.

We hope you have a very happy Valentine's Day this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment