Thursday, January 19, 2012

7 months old!


Seven months old and taking center stage.  This month he decided that he didn't really need the gorilla in his picture.  This is actually one of the few I got that he wasn't covering the gorilla or trying to eat him.  Ethan has become a little ham.  His personality is really starting to show.  He takes every chance he gets to get us to smile or laugh.  He is scootching himself around the house really well.  If I am in the kitchen for too long he will come find me.  He may be a little clingy some days, but I don't mind.  I actually love that he wants to be with me all the time.  He has started reaching for the person he wants, which is usually Turk.  At least I am second choice. 

With the great weather we are having lately we have been able enjoy a few walks to the park and jogs around the block.  Here are some outtakes of today. 



Playing at the park last week!

Robert and I also ventured out a couple of weekends ago to a quick getaway to Las Vegas with some friends.  Ethan got to stay with Gram for the weekend while we took in the strip and a show.  We went to see Cirque de Soliel Mystere, went to Tao for dinner one night, went to the Titanic and Bodies exhibits, and mainly just walked around the rest of the time.  Robert even got me to gamble a little.  It was nice to get away, but I was ready to get back to my baby.



Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment