Saturday, January 28, 2012

Learning to love and gab

The new man in my life really knows how to warm my heart. He is learning so many new things everyday. His crawling has picked up speed just in the past couple of days. My guess is he will be making me chase him around within the next couple of weeks. Ethan has started taking a interest in his shapes bucket. He mainly likes to gnaw on them, but he is also intrigued by the different forms. But, my two favorite things he has learned in the past few days are the affection he is starting give. It started out with reaching his arms out for me. He started with me and now reached for a few others too, i.e. Dad, Grandmothers, Aunt Carissa. His newest form of affection is KISSES!! Of course they are open mouthed, but straight for the mouth or cheek. I love his new personality that starting to show. He is such a sweet little cuddle monkey!!  I am working hard on getting that moment caught on camera.  He is too quick for us.  But here is a little bathtime fun with hide and seek (don't worry, I was watching him closely).
Peek-a-boo
I see you!
"First words" came yesterday, January 27.  We think it sounds like "nah nah dada".  Of course Robert is over the moon about hearing dada!  Understandably so.  Check out our little chatter box. 


It seems as though everything is coming at once.  He is making a lot of chewing motions with his mouth.  I am not sure if that is for comfort of possible teething or whatever else it could be.  Just when I think he can't get anymore fun he proves me wrong!  Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment