Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A sunny day in February

These are the days that I feel extra blessed to be a stay at home mom!  Any opportunity I can get to spend the day with my little man is a blessing.  To have it be 72 degrees and sunny makes it even better.  This is my idea of a great start to February.  I love this Texas weather.  I know it may not last but a couple more days, but we are going to take advantage of every minute we can in the sunshine.  It is funny to think that this week last year Texas was in one of the biggest snow storms that state has seen.  Ethan and I were supposed to join our play group at the Ft. Worth zoo this morning.  It was the perfect day for it.  Unfortunately, Ethan decided to sleep the morning away.  Time for Plan B.  Bernadette stopped by and we all went to the park -- Turk included-- in our neighborhood to have lunch and play for a bit.  Ethan LOVES the swings.  Thanks for coming out Bern!!  It is always good to see you.
Venturing outside

Let's do this.





Higher mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment