Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crawling into the New Year

According to friends and family, our lives have now changed and there is no turning back!  It is official...we have a crawler in the house.  It was a sunny Saturday afternoon.  It had been a long, frustrating, and tiring night the previous night.  I was TIRED that afternoon.  I was waiting for Turk to come in from outside.  While standing at the backdoor, I looked down to see Ethan crawling towards me.  Those bright blue eyes were wide with pride and staring straight at me.  He was so determined.   Jumping up and down and screaming quickly ensued once Carissa and I realized what was happening.  He may have kept me up for awhile throughout the night (which he rarely does), but he really knew how to make up for it.  The past few days he has been working on mastering his new skill.  Turk better look out.  He may have a shadow before too long. 





No comments:

Post a Comment