Thursday, May 10, 2012

Family Picture Day

It has been a few weeks since we had a post.  We haven't been too busy, just not a lot going on.  Just the daily routine happening over here.  Awhile back we were offered a free family photo session from a photography studio in Ft. Worth.  A few weeks ago we decided to take them up on their offer and get some family pictures taken while the weather is still nice.  They turned out great!  I was a bit worried Ethan would not cooperate.  He is so difficult to photograph at home.  He tends to get a little distracted by trying to play with my camera.  But, he did great.  Here are some of my favorites!














So out of 100+ photos it was hard to decide which ones I like best.  And thank you to our photographer for the complimentary session!  I am so pleased with how they turned out! 

We are working on walking.  He is getting a little better at pushing his pushy toys around each day.  Some days I am ready for it, other days I am not.  Other things that have been taking our time in the past couple of weeks: 

Uncle Mike's Birthday Dinner

Riding around the block with my girlfriend

Glad we don't have pull down knobs

Making friends with Turk



A live performance with Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment