Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our little water dog

With an extremely busy Memorial Day weekend, our long weekend seemed really short!  Robert and I attended a great Wedding Weekend for one of my best friends, Kristin.  She was a beautiful bride with sweet and lovely bridesmaids.  I had a great time getting to know all of them.  I am so happy for Kristin and her new hubby!  Thanks for letting us be apart of all of your festivities.



But, after all of the exciting wedding madness died down on Sunday morning we were able to fit in some relaxing time at the lake with Grandma and Grandpa Flynn and Uncle Mike.  Since the water was a little choppy we decided to head down to the pool.  Great fun was had by all!  Ethan absolutely loves to play in the water. 


Our little dolphin

Splash pad with Dad

Laughing at a little girl that kept coming up to play with him

He thought playing peek-a-boo was just as fun with his sun shade

When we tired of the water we were either eating or playing in the golf cart. 

Just a nice relaxing breakfast overlooking the lake

Riding around with Dad

Riding with Grandpa Flynn and Uncle Mike



Thanks so much to John and Allison and my mom for taking care of Ethan this weekend while we were participating in the Wedding Extravaganza!  We had a great time!  We couldn't get by without you!

After a long weekend off I think I need a vacation.  Good thing I have a mini vaca coming up with the annual sister trip this weekend!!  I will miss my boy.  But, Robert is excited (I think) to play single parent for the weekend.  Maybe a guest blogger next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment